Ingredients (approximately 20 balls):
- 1 condensed milk (395g)
- 250g shredded coconut
- 100g shredded coconut for coating the balls
- 1 packet of Malt biscuits (250g)
- 3 tbsp Cacao or cocoa powder
- Approximately 20 hazelnuts
- Break up biscuits in food processor, or place inside a few plastic bags and smash with a rolling pin (the kids will love this part!).
- Place crushed biscuits into a large mixing bowl and add the shredded coconut and Cacao
- Pour condensed milk in, and stir through with a wooden spoon
- Take 1 tbsp of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Press 1 hazelnut into the middle of the ball and mould mixture around the hazelnut.
- Place balls into a small paper patties and pop in refrigerator to harden