Image from http://www.stvarukusa.rs/
- 3 large potatoes
- 3 large carrots
- 300gm frozen peas
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 200gm pickled gerkins
- 300gm Berlina ham
- 200gm sour cream
- 300gm mayonnaise (Hellmann's or Thomy brand)
- 70gm mustard
- Season with salt, pepper and Vegeta (optional)
1. Finely dice the potatoes and carrots into small squares and boil together with the frozen peas for approximately 3 minutes or until cooked. Do not allow to get too soft.
2. Finely dice the cooled hard-boiled eggs, gerkins and ham into small squares.
3. Once the potatoes, carrots and peas have cooled, combine all ingredients together and add sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard.
4. Season with salt, pepper and Vegeta.
5. Place into moulds or a salad bowl, and refrigerate overnight.
6. Decorate with parsley, shredded cheese, or leftover ingredients.
7. Serve chilled.